Personal Data :
A. WHO ARE WE
A.1 Data controller
The following information is provided to you so that you may be aware of the commitments regarding the protection of personal data of PASTORALE, a simplified joint stock company, whose registered office is ROUTE DE NEMOURS, 77760 URY, which acts as data controller for the processing of personal data mentioned in this document.
A.2 Our data processing and freedom policy manager
PASTORALE has appointed a person responsible for the data protection policy that you can reach by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
In the context of the processing of personal data PASTORALE collects and processes the following data:
– Surname, first name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number;
– Customer number
– Statistics of opening and clicks on emails sent by CANASUC (brand of PASTORALE) and activity on the site (pages viewed, products viewed, abandoned shopping carts, …).
C. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
C.1 The purposes of our processing
The treatments that we implement are implemented to ensure the following purposes:
– Website content management;
– Management of orders;
– Management of the communication towards the customers and prospects;
– Follow-up of the customers’ journey;
– Follow-up of customer relations and customer complaints;
– Audience analysis.
C.2 The legal foundations of our processing operations
We only carry out data processing if at least one of the following conditions is met:
Your consent to the processing operations has been obtained;
The existence of our legitimate interest, or that of a third party, which justifies that we carry out the processing of personal data concerned;
The performance of a contract between us and you requires us to process the personal data concerned;
We are bound by legal and regulatory obligations that require us to process the personal data concerned.
C.3 Legitimate interests pursued
Legitimate interests that are pursued by PASTORALE may include enabling the continuity of its business, improving the consumer experience, building consumer loyalty, understanding consumer expectations.
D. TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED?
The personal data that we collect, as well as those collected subsequently, are intended for us in our capacity as data controller.
We ensure that only authorised persons have access to these data. Our service providers may be recipients of this data in order to carry out the services we entrust to them. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties other than our service providers.
E. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be processed for as long as necessary for the above-mentioned purposes in accordance with all data protection regulations. This means that we will delete your data when this personal information is no longer necessary to carry out an application or order, to manage your account or our customer relationship. Anonymous statistics may be kept longer.
F. YOUR RIGHTS
With regard to the personal data we hold about you, you have the right to :
– Request a copy of your personal data stored in our systems
– Request that we correct or delete your personal data (although this may mean that we cannot process requests or orders, or that your account expires)
– Asking us to stop processing your personal data (for example regarding the use of the data to improve our website), or to restrict the way in which we process them (for example if you believe the data is incorrect)
– Request personal data used to provide you with the information you requested, process an order, or manage your account or our relationship in a machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another data controller.
– Withdraw your consent for marketing purposes at any time.
We may not accept a request for deletion of your personal data when we need it to comply with a legal obligation or a claim.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to email@example.com.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, you have the right to address a claim to the CNIL at 3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 (www.cnil.fr) or to the supervisory authority of the country in which you live or work.